My October goals:
- Stitch 2 Breast Cancer smalls for 2 of my family members who live with breast cancer.
- Stitch a Christmas piece for my family.
- Continue working on my UFO now WIP: "The Salute".
- Continue working on my 2nd WIP: Christmas Mickey Mouse Ornament.
Today I went to my LNS and helped the economy along. Here is a list of what I purchased:
- 2 Just Cross Stitch 2008 Ornaments Magazine
- Peace Love and a Cure - Lizzie Kate
- Pinwheel - Just Nan - In the Tin Limited Additions 2008
- Folding Cross Needlebook - Indigo Rose
- Silken Roses Fob - The Sweetheart Tree Teenie Weenie #87
- One 9"x6" piece of Jobelan Lambswool 28ct
- 3 packs of Mill Hill beads
Where's the picture? My camera is not working. I purchased batteries, tried to make it work and nothing, nada, zilch, zippo, goose egg, zero, naaaaaa...... I am so upset because it is not an old camera. It is possibly 2 years old, max. That means that we will have to buy another one and Kodak is not in the picture. I will probably purchase a Canon.
Well, I have to go stitch if I am going to meet some of my October goals.
October is Breast Awareness month in the United States. Please remember that Breast Cancer is a non-discriminatory disease...... everyone has breasts....... take care of them!
Stitching the night away........