What can I say, I can't say no to a good cross stitch magazine. There was no way I could get through the two tall stacks, but I was able to pick out a couple of great items from the one stack I perused. The best things about going through stash are the OOH's and AHH's that invariably leave one's lips when looking and fondling.
Some of the wonderful items that I found were:
- A-Hunting We Will Go ~ Stoney Creek Collection ~ c. 1993
- Stoney Creek Collection Magazine ~ Jan/Feb 1994
- Walt Disney Characters in Counted Cross Stitch ~ Paragon Needlecraft ~ c. 1980
- Disney Classics ~ Designer Stitches ~ c. Disney (no copyright date)
- Toy Story and Beyond ~ Leisure Arts ~ c. 2004
- Cinderella Castle Kit ~ The Art of Disney ~ c. Disney
- The Happiest Celebration on Eart Kit ~ The Art of Disney ~ c. Disney
- Past, Present and Forever Kit ~ The Art of Disney ~ c.Disney
Okay, you guessed it, I am a Disney freak! I do have lots of Disney cross stitch and have to stitch some or most of it. Let's face it, I would have to live till 1000 years of age to stitch 1/2 of the things I have. Don't worry, there are people that have much more cross stitch than I do.
So, after all this "research" of cross stitch patterns, I decided to have a Disney themed Neighborhood R & R. I could also have a Toon-Town themed R & R since I have lots of Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera, Snoopy, DC and Marvel character cross stitch patterns too.
You see all of these choices are making me CRAZY!!!!! Must decide on something because my "contractors" and "blue prints" must be in place by December 31, 2008. I can't wait to decide on a theme. I want it to be special and very "me". Let's see what I can come up with.
Thinking about x's......................