What a wonderful honor to receive an award from my stitching "sister" Lucy at http://enhebrandolucy.blogspot.com/ . I can still remember when we met and started learning how to develop webpages. We have come a long way.....
The first part of this award asks that the recipient list 8 things that they wish for. Here are mine:
- Peace, quiet and open air to pass my leisure time stitching away.
- World peace. Don't we all need some?
- Spend a weekend with my friend Lucy chatting and "shopping" in Europe.
- Lots of quality family time to spend with my loved ones.
- A better world economy. Ours is not too healthy right now.
- To learn everything I can everyday.
- To keep a sense of awe about the world and have the chance to experience more of it with my family.
- A cure for all fatal illnesses like terminal cancer so everyone may be able to live life to its fullest and enjoy it pain free.
Now comes the harder part. I must pass it on to 10 other bloggers. I will do so in a later post, so I will have time to compile a list. Til then......
Keep on stitching.....